Hourly Analysis Program Download v5.11 | HVAC System Design Software
Last Updated on 10/03/2023
The Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) has been specifically created to cater to the needs of consulting engineers, design/build contractors, facility engineers, and others involved in HVAC system design of HVAC (heating, ventilation, and air conditioning) systems for commercial buildings. It provides a range of features that make designing HVAC systems more convenient and efficient.
The program offers a range of features that can be used for designing HVAC systems, which can be handy for contractors and facility engineers. In addition to this, it provides powerful energy analysis capabilities that enable users to compare the energy consumption and operating costs of different design alternatives.
One of the key advantages of HAP is that it allows input data and results from system design calculations to be used directly in energy studies. This can help to save significant amounts of time and effort, as users can avoid the need to manually enter data or perform calculations separately in different software tools.
By combining both design and energy analysis capabilities in one package, HAP provides a versatile and efficient solution for professionals involved in the design of HVAC systems.
Download Hourly Analysis Program for Windows 10/7 PC
Download Hourly Analysis Program 5.11.19 for Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11, and all the previous versions of Windows operating systems e.g Windows Vista and Windows XP. This is the latest version of Hourly Analysis Program Download and will work for both 32-bit and 64-bit OS.
|Application Name||Hourly Analysis Program|
|Publisher||National Institute of Building Sciences|
|Latest Version||5.11.19 (x86/x64)|
|Operating System||Windows 10, 11, 7/ Mac X & Linux OS|
You are now ready to download Hourly Analysis Program for PC. Here are the download links:
Download Hourly Analysis Program Latest Version for PC – Download Links
Click the Download button to Grab the Hourly Analysis Program offline installer setup.exe for your PC, and install it on your computer by following the steps down below…
- IBM-compatible PC.
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 or later Operating System.
- 512 MB RAM minimum.
- 10 MB of available hard-disk space.
- VGA or higher-resolution monitor.
- Microsoft mouse or compatible pointing device.
Does Hourly Analysis Program Work with MacOS?
No! the Hourly Analysis Program HAP is only available for Windows operating systems and does not have a version that is compatible with Mac OS.
However, there are several alternatives available that are compatible with Mac OS, including EnergyPlus, OpenStudio, and DesignBuilder, which are all capable of performing HVAC system design and energy analysis.
How to use Hourly Analysis Program?
The Hourly Analysis Program (HAP) is a software developed by Carrier that is used to design and analyze HVAC systems for commercial buildings. Here are the basic steps to use HAP:
- Launch the HAP software and create a new project for the building you want to analyze. Enter basic information about the building, such as the location, building type, and occupancy.
- Define the building’s thermal properties, including the envelope construction, glazing, and infiltration. You can also input data for the HVAC system, including equipment types, airflow rates, and controls.
- Use the HAP wizard to define the building’s operating schedule, including occupancy, lighting, and equipment loads.
- Run the energy simulation to analyze the building’s energy consumption and identify areas for improvement. HAP provides detailed reports and graphs that show the energy consumption for each HVAC component and the overall building.
- Use the HAP tools to optimize the design of the HVAC system, such as changing equipment sizes, airflow rates, or controls. Run the simulation again to compare the energy consumption and costs of the new design alternatives.
- Once you have finalized the HVAC system design, HAP can generate detailed construction documents, including equipment schedules, equipment specifications, and system schematics.
It is worth noting that HAP is a complex software with many features, and it may require some training to use it effectively. Carrier offers training courses and support for HAP users to help them get the most out of the software.
The post Hourly Analysis Program Download v5.11 | HVAC System Design Software appeared first on Quora TV.