Kidde Fire Escape Ladder 2 Story & 3 Story- Best Fire Escape Ladder For Price!
It is such a good idea to have a fire escape ladder in every second story bedroom and higher. Right now Walmart is offering the Kidde Two-Story Fire Escape Ladder with Anti-Slip Rungs, 13-Foot for $36.19 AND the 25 foot 3 story ladder is the SAME price! This ladder works for a two story window, and the 25 foot works for the 3 story window. It is selling for around $64+ elsewhere. We also found it on Amazon.
The Kidde escape ladders, offer the best fire escape ladders for the price in my opinion, and it has tons of high reviews, so it looks like I am not the only one with that opinion.
You can find them on sale at:
Kidde Fire Escape 2-story Ladder :
- Best Deal is at Walmart here for the Kidde Fire Escape 2-story Ladder for the 13 foot AND the 25 foot ladders.
- You will also find the same fire escape ladder 2 story on sale at Amazon here for the 13 foot & the 25 foot
Kidde Fire Escape Ladder 3 story:
- For the fire escape ladder 3 story, Walmart has the best price for $36.19 here
- Or the 3 story ladder on Amazon for $36.19 here too.
Kidde Smoke Detectors and Carbon Monoxide Detectors on sale here:
They also have Carbon Monoxide detectors and smoke alarms on sale here too, for as low as under $10 right now.
How Do You Use the Kidde Fire Escape Ladder:
I grabbed two for my kids rooms and they are pretty simple to use, and gives me just a little bit of peace of mind. Kidde is a good brand, when it comes to the fire safety gear for home and I am really happy with the two ladders we received.
This ladder gets a 4.7 star review too with over 15,000 reviews.
I had my kids take the out to do a practice run, to make sure they new how to use them – and it was pretty straight forward.
There are really easy to read 1-2-3 directions on an attached label. They would open their window, and put the white side of the rails on the inside, and the rest goes on the outside.
Un-attach the Velcro, and the ladder is ready to climb down.
It was easy for my kids to put back together to store once they did that too, by just re-attaching the velcro after it was folded back up.
It is really meant to be a one or two time use ladder, so I did not have them actually climb out, but it all worked really easily to get the ladder out and ready quickly.
- Easy to use–attaches quickly to most common windows
Fast and easy to deploy with anti-slip rungs
Ready for use–no tools or assembly required
Strong and durable ladder tested to 1,000 pounds
13 feet long by 1 foot wide; 5-year limited warranty
*Remember that Amazon prices are subject to change at any time. Make sure the price is current before you purchase the item.
More Ways to Save at Amazon:
- Find more Amazon deals on Thrifty NW Mom
- Sign up for Amazon Prime to get FREE 2 day shipping on most items, select free Amazon Instant Videos and select free kindle books once a month from the Kindle Owners Lending Library & more.
Kidde Fire Escape Ladder 2 Story & 3 Story- Best Fire Escape Ladder For Price! is a post from Thrifty NW Mom