Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Mod Preview – A New Classic?
The Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Mod looks very familiar.
From what I can understand Lost Vape suffered a split in the company and one half (LVE) took over the old devices and the other half (Lost Vape) took control of new devices.
So I assume this is the Therion replacement for the company still creating new devices?
What To Expect From The Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Mod…
Also the name is familiar as this is the big brother to the recent Thelema pod kit.
Inside the device is the Evolv DNA250C chip which gives plenty of user modes, Replay and Boost plus gives you the option of upgrading and customising the firmware.
Two 18650 batteries are required to power the mod and are not included. The mod features a charging / upgrade port – but the type of port (Micro or Type C) is not mentioned.
You can vape on the device whilst charging as it has a “Pass-through” feature and it can also be used as a power bank for other devices using the “USB On The Go Adaptor” which is included in the kit.
A screen and coloured LED indicator are provided to see your vape data at a glance but the screen type and size is not specified.
The styling of the mod is very “Lost Vape” with genuine leather panels over a Zinc Alloy body.
There are 9 colours to choose from in 3 different series…
- Carbon Fibre Series: Gunmetal, Black and Stainless Steel.
- Naval Seals Series: Gunmetal / Desert Fox, Black / Voyages and Stainless Steel / Oasis Oriental.
- Calf Leather Series: Gunmetal, Black and Stainless Steel.
- Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Mod
- USB On The Go Adaptor
- USB Cable
- User manual
Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Mod Specs
- Size: 56.1x27x92.6mm
- Output: 1-200W (0.2-8V)
- User modes: VW, TC, Replay, Boost
- Battery: 2×18650 (not included)
- Display: Colour TFT Screen (size not stated) plus colour LED
- Resistance limits: 0.1-3ohm
- Temperature limits: 200-600°F
- Material: Zinc Alloy and Leather
- Evolv DNA250C chip
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Pass through charging – USB port – type not stated
- Includes “On the Go” cable for use as a powerbank
This sure is a stunning if not familiar looking mod! I am sure Lost Vape fans will take the Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Mod into their hearts!
Let me know what you think in the comments below!
The post Lost Vape Thelema DNA250C Mod Preview – A New Classic? appeared first on Ecigclick.