I love any outdoor activity with my kids during Autumn, and this Pumpkin Patch Scavenger Hunt is SO easy to complete with our free printable checklist! There are several ways to do this activity depending on how old your kiddos are. Scroll down to check them out!
How to do the Scavenger Hunt
Of course, this is pretty self explanatory, but how you complete it can vary depending on the age of your children.
Supplies for the Scavenger Hunt
- Passion for Savings Pumpkin Patch Scavenger Hunt PDF
- A Printer
Instructions for the Scavenger Hunt
- FOR OLDER KIDS – You could print out two lists, divide them into two teams, and have them take photos of the objects with their phones. Or, you could have them take a selfie WITH each thing on the list.
- FOR YOUNGER KIDS – For the especially little ones, you could print out one Scavenger Hunt list, and walk around the pumpkin patch with them, helping them find everything.
- Another fun twist on a pumpkin patch activity – Try this Pumpkin Patch BINGO!
More Fun Autumn Activities for the Whole Family
- Fall Bucket List for Families – Easy but festive ideas!
- Fall Nature Scavenger Hunt for Kids – Simple and gets kiddos outside in the fresh air!
- Unicorn Horn Bubbles – Another fun way for kids to get outside and play!