The Vandy Vape Requiem Mod is another collaboration with El Mono Vapeador.
What To Expect From The Vandy Vape Requiem Mod
This is a single battery box mod which is apparently compatible with atomisers of 28mm or less.
You will need 1x 18650 or 21700 battery – these are not included in the kit. If using a 18650, a battery adaptor is included in the kit. You install the battery into the base via the screw off battery cap.
You can view all of your vaping data on the 0.96in TFT colour Screen and there are some natty features such as being able to rotate the screen, adjust the brightness and change theme colour.
A USB Type C port is provided for charging and this will allow between 0.8-1A charge rate.
The clear portion of the device is made of Polycarbonate and the battery tube is made from Anodised Aluminium to keep things light and strong.
Here is an introduction video from the co-designer El Mono Vapeador (it is in Spanish – but you can bring up English Subtitles).
There are 5 colours to choose from: Clear Black Gold, Clear Red, Clear Black, Clear Blue and Ultem.
- Vandy Vape Requiem Mod
- 18650 battery adaptor (battery not included)
- User manual
- QC USB Type C cable
Vandy Vape Requiem Mod Specs
- Size: 43.9x30x95mm
- Battery: 1×21700 / 18650 (not included)
- Display: 0.96in TFT colour screen
- Output: 5-95W (0.5-6V)
- User modes: Variable Wattage, Variable Voltage, Temperature Control and Bypass
- Type C USB charging – 0.8-1A charge rate
- Resistance range: Not specified
- Ergonomic grip
- Lightweight and Corrosion resistant
- Compatible with tanks of 28mm diameter or below
- Upgraded Vandy Chip chipset
The Vandy Vape Requiem Mod definitely looks to be a comfortable design with plenty of features.
Do you think you might grab one? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below!
The post Vandy Vape Requiem Mod Preview – Clearly One To Watch! appeared first on Ecigclick.