Healthy eating can be a bit daunting, especially when you’re first starting off. There are macros (what even are those?), micronutrients, daily calorie expenditures, dietary rules, meal planning, and not to mention your individual needs that influence them all! It sure would be helpful if you had somebody to answer all your questions and guide you in the right direction.
Oh wait! You CAN!
We’re announcing the relaunch of our nutritionist program!
Now you can worry less about confusing details and focus on the best part of healthy eating – the food!
Click HERE to book a one-on-one appointment with our nutritionist today!
What is Our Nutritionist Program?
We offer one-on-one consultations with our licensed nutritionist, Raul Bonilla. He can provide professional advice and guidance to help you make your meal plan work for you. Whether that means education about the principles of good nutrition or explaining what the heck macronutrients are, anyway.
Raul Bonilla has professional nutritionist experience at Upper Echelon Medicine, King’s MMA, and private clients. He has an educational background in Nutritional Science, Exercise Physiology, and pre-med studies, so he has all the tools you need.
Benefits of Nutritionist Coaching
A nutritionist is another fighter in your corner on your journey to staying healthy (a lot like our meal delivery service is!)
Nutritionist coaching can give you the support you need to lose weight, gain muscle, improve your mental and physical performance, make healthy lifestyle changes, create healthy habits, and improve your relationship with food.
What Can a Nutritionist NOT Do?
While there are a lot of things a nutritionist CAN do, it’s also important to remember they aren’t a replacement for your regular doctor. If you are not a registered dietitian or a doctor, they cannot:
- Prescribe medicine, diets, or supplements to treat medical and clinical conditions.
- Prescribe diets to treat symptoms of medical and clinical conditions.
- Prescribe or recommend medications.
- Provide cardio recommendations or nutritional therapy.
- Diagnose medical conditions.
- Overrule any recommendations from healthcare professionals.
What CAN a Nutritionist Do?
Within their scope of practice, a nutritionist can:
- Educate clients about the benefits of protein, healthy fats, and other macronutrients.
- Educate clients about the principles of good nutrition and provide them with behavior-based coaching to improve their healthy eating habits.
- Guide and help clients choose a meal plan based off of their goals.
- Share resources from recognized nutrition organizations such as The Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics and the American Heart Association.
- Present nutritional information in an accessible way that makes sense to their clients.
- Collaborate to help set realistic goals and expectations.
Think of a nutritionist coach as another fighter in your corner, supporting you and keeping you accountable for your game plan.
To speak with Raul and start your nutritionist coaching today, set up an appointment HERE!